As we are navigating a new world amid COVID-19, we want to keep in constant communication about our plans for the Calgary Woman's Show, October 24-25, 2020.
As instructed by global, national and local health organizations, we are working diligently behind the scenes towards an event that will embrace the new normal, with new health & safety
protocols and standards, and well-informed decisions all aimed at making our events an ongoing success for everyone involved.
- As of today, we will proceed with Calgary Woman's Show as planned.
- Since our event is in October, we have time to assess the situation continually, while working towards mitigating any health & safety concerns, and maintaining all AHS policies.
- Canwest Productions sits on multiple taskforce committees directly involved in discussions relating to COVID19 with Federal, Provincial and Municipal levels of government.
- We are actively communicating with event partners, participants, venues, hotels, etc., to stay informed.
- We will send out further updates as the Show gets closers (eblasts, exhibitor kits, and our website)
- Should any changes arise, we will notify our partners, exhibitors and attendees immediately.
The health and safety of our exhibitors, attendees and team are of paramount importance to Canwest, and we appreciate your ongoing support and understanding as we navigate these new waters.