CALGARY WOMAN'S SHOW
CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT
1. Management agrees to provide the Exhibitor with a standard booth and side railings at no charge provided it is required and requested prior to the move-in of the Show.
2. All electrical wiring and outlets shall be at the Exhibitor’s expense. All operating electrical equipment used in the exhibit must have CSA or equivalent provincial power authority approval.
3. Space contracted by the Exhibitor may not be sublet without the prior written permission of Management.
4. The Exhibitor agrees to abide by all regulations and rules adopted by Management in the best interest of the Show and agree that Management shall have the final decision in adopting any rule or regulation deemed necessary prior to, during and after the Show.
5. Exhibitor will be liable for and will indemnify and hold harmless Management from any loss or damages whatsoever suffered by Management as a result of any loss or damages whatsoever occurring to or suffered by any person or company, including, without limiting the generality of the foregoing. Exhibitor, other Exhibitors, Management, the owner of the building and their respective agents, servants and employees and members of the public attending the Show, either on the said space or elsewhere if said loss or damages arose from or were in any way connected with Exhibitor’s occupancy of said space.
6. This contract may be canceled by either party provided written notice is received by the other at least six (6) weeks prior to the first day of the Show, in which case all moneys paid by the Exhibitor will be refunded, except deposit. If the Exhibitor cancels after this date, but prior to 21 days of the before the Show, then he shall forfeit two-thirds of the total contracted space costs. If the Exhibitor cancels within 21 days prior to the Show, he will be liable for 100% of the total contracted space costs. By canceling this contract, the Exhibitor forfeits all rights or claims to the allocated space and Management is free to rent it to others and collect the cancellation charge as liquidation damages.
7. Management reserves the right to alter or change the space assigned to the Exhibitor.
8. Management reserves the right at any time to alter or remove exhibits or any part thereof, including printed materials, product, signs, lights or sound, and to expel Exhibitors of their personnel if, in Management’s opinion, their conduct or presentation is objectionable to other Show participants.
9. Exhibitor agrees to confine his presentation within the contracted space only, and within the maximum height set by the Show Rules and Regulations and to maintain a staff in his booth space during Show hours.
10. All goods shipped to the Show must be clearly marked with the name of the Exhibitor and the number of his space. Goods must not be shipped to the Show for shipping charges to be paid on arrival, as these will not be accepted by Management. Management assumes no responsibility for loss or damage to goods before, during the period of the Show, or after its closing.
11. The Exhibitor is responsible for the placement and cost of insurance related to his participation in the Show.
12. The Exhibitor agrees that no display may be dismantled or goods removed during the entire run of the Show but must remain intact until the closing hour of the last day of the Show. The Exhibitor also agrees to remove his exhibit, equipment and appurtenances for the Show building by the final move-out time limit, or in the event of failure to do so, the Exhibitor agrees to pay for such additional costs as may be incurred.
13. Management shall not be liable in damage or otherwise for failure to carry out the terms of this agreement in whole or in part where caused directly or indirectly by or in consequence of fire, storm, flood, war, rebellion, insurrection, riot, civil commotion, strike or by any cause whatsoever beyond the control of Management whether similar to or dissimilar from the causes enumerated herein.
14. Management reserves the right to cancel this contract and to withhold possession of exhibit space if the Exhibitor fails to perform any material condition of this contract or refuses to abide by the Show Rules and Regulations, in which case the Exhibitor shall forfeit as liquidation damages all space rental payments made by him and any further occupancy of such space.
15. The Exhibitor agrees to observe all union contracts and labour relations in force, agreements between Show Management, official contractors serving companies and the building in which the Show will take place and according to the labour laws of the jurisdiction in which the building is located.
16. Management will make a refund of all moneys by the Exhibitor to Management in the event that the Show is not held.