October 17, 2018 | by admin
It’s the final countdown. With the 40th Anniversary of the Calgary Woman’s Show just days away, we still have a couple reasons left to share with you on why you’re probably going to want to come see us at the BMO centre this weekend.
31. For the Fitness. No matter your fitness style or where you are in your fitness journey, we have something for you fitness wise at the show, with exhibitors like World Health, Spa Lady, Goodlife, 9round, Orange Theory Fitness, Wild Fit, Club Pilates, and Now Lifestyle.
32. For the Local Charities. If you’ve ever wondered what opportunities there are to support local charities in Calgary, this weekend’s show is a great place to start. We have several charities around the show from the Calgary Women’s Emergency Shelter to the Calgary Firefighters Burn Treatment Society to the Canadian Celiac Association. We even have our presenting sponsor, Mayfair Diagnostics who have set up to have a Bras for a Cause drop off at their booth.
33. For the Puppy Fashion Shows. We don’t just have a pet zone, we have Fashion to the Rescue, sponsored by Vets to Go, where some sweet pups from AARCs walking the runway in the finest of puppy fashion like their bowties and flower collars from Bon a-Pet-Treat and some swag from Bark Industries.
34. For the Local Businesses. Calgary is home to a wealth of thriving local businesses and we managed to snatch a couple of them to spend the weekend with us. Raspbitty will have their Bali inspired towels and bags, Straw Hut will help you become more eco-friendly, and C&C Candles will up your relaxation game. And that’s just the beginning.
35. For the Home Decor. Considering redecorating? Look no further, Wicked Willow and Burgundy Oak have perfectly honed their craft and it will be on full display. Plus, the nice folks at Lifestyle Furniture Galleries have helped outfit our lounge!
36. For the Beers. Kick back and relax in the Wild Rose Beer Gardens, we’ll provide the good times with the entertainment stage right there!
37. For the Shopping Spree. One lucky winner will end the show on Sunday with a $500 shopping spree! We’re giving it away at 3pm Sunday on the main stage so make sure you’re nearby!
38. For the Christmas Gifts. Christmas just over two months away, and if you’re lucky you’ll have someone in your life who would absolutely love a gift from one of our unique exhibitors like Bainbridge Creations, The Moccasin Lady, and Travelling Teacups.
39. For Saints and Sinners. These rockers slow it down a bit for you and play an absolutely amazing acoustic set that will leave you ready to download their entire catalogue!
40. For the Celebrations. We’re turning 40! Admission is free, come on out and help us celebrate!